I’m Jonathan Graf, a web and graphic artist living in Fort Worth, Texas. I specialize in identity, web and print design with a focus on clean and modern design principles. Grajon Creative is my home on the web. It’s a cleanly-designed one-page style site with a red monochromatic color-scheme. Each project has its own page with detailed shots and descriptions. It also integrates with Twitter and Instagram and is optimized for the iphone/ipad.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor