Last week I attended the Brand New Conference here in NYC. I’ve been meaning to write a recap post, but my schedule will probably prevent me from getting to that this week. So in the meantime, enjoy Armin’s opening remarks—definitely one of the my favorite parts of the day.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor