Chehade is a painter and illustrator between East and West. Her artworks are usually portraits, people and animals. They have been featured in many exhibitions all over the world (Toronto Artfair,New-york Artfair,Grand Palais à Paris, and soon,Red Dot Miami). She is a member of Aranima,an international association,based in Paris.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor