Fieldey is an Australian artist who is breaking the boundaries of surf art by combining elements of tattoo art, street art and religion to produce custom painted surfboards and skateboards that will scare small children. For more information on Fieldey click here or visit her Facebook page.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor