Jar Schepers works in Lincoln and creates these unusual sculptures, everything he makes is all created by recycled material, he would salvage what he had found or gathered and use his sculpting skills & imagination to create what he has in mind.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor