The key to any good blog, regardless of the topic or industry, is content that interests readers and keeps them coming back for more. Although content is the number one priority, part of providing a positive user experience involves having an effect design and layout. With millions of blogs already online, and more coming every day, having a unique or high-quality design is a great way to stand out.
In this post we’ll showcase 23 examples of well-designed blogs. These examples should provide you with plenty of inspiration for your own blog designs and for client work. You’ll find a variety of different types of blogs and styles of design here, so you’re sure to find something that you like.
For more design inspiration please see:
- Subtle Background Patterns in Web Design
- 25 Beautiful Designer Portfolio Websites
- 50 Startup Websites for Design Inspiration
- Design Trend: Blurred Backgrounds in Web Design
- 35 Delicious Food-Inspired Website Designs