A collaboration between Split and digital agency Hydrant to create a fully responsive website that works on any screen. On wider screens the website will display in 4 columns and as the screen size gets smaller, the column numbers reduce without needing to reload. There are six different gird layouts for every page to help maximise the user experience and display the content in the most effective way for the user’s screen size. The main navigation bar and menu also follow this principle. For large screens, the sidebar navigation has two sizes depending on the width. The navigation then moves to the top of the screen for small screens, tablets and mobiles.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor