Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor by Adobe Systems. It has a modern, updated user interface streamlines daily tasks. Yet everyone is not much familiar with Illustrator. So, in an effort to brush up on Adobe’s vector application, we’ve scanned the web and found some beautiful and useful Adobe Illustrator tutorials. Below is the list of some tutorials that are most useful for learning new techniques and brushing up on the tool sets found in Illustrator.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor