Want to find an even faster way to find and share images straight from your folder with friends, clients or peers over the Web? Bugged by seeing your screenshots all over the place? There should be a single app that lets us organize all our different file formats under the same roof and we’re sure you’d like to stop guessing or memorizing color hex code just to get the color just right.
Pixa is here to give you all that. Pixa is a powerful image organizer that can help you keep your images and designs organized, and easily searchable. It also has a few tricks up its sleeves that will bring a smile even to a designer on a 24-hour deadline.
And in today’s giveaway, we are giving away 5 copies of Pixa, courtesy of Shiny Frog.
Here are ten features we like:
- Retina ready
- Hashtag search
- Supports bulk renaming
- Pixa autotags info (like color, text and size) for you
- Metatags make item searches swift, fast and accurate
- Preset your regular templates as a ready-made template
- Build your own Libraries to separate work from pleasure
- Sharing available on social networks and Cloud storage
- Loupe tool lets you pick out and copy colors, pixel by pixel
- Gives you a few quick formats your work can be exported, with just one click.
And we’re just warming up. To win yourself any one of the 5 copies that is going out in this giveaway, follow the instructions below.
How to Enter
Using the Rafflecopter widget below, or click here.
- Login via your Facebook account / Email Address.
- Like Us on Facebook (if you aren’t already a fan)
Contest ends 7th December 2012. Good luck!
- Useful Eyedroppers (Color Pickers) For Designers – Best Of
- How to Customize Mac’s Folder Icon With Any Image [Quicktip]
- Desktop File & Image Sharing Tools – Best of
- 65 Useful Android Apps for Designers