Here at WDF, we are always happy to share something creative or inspirational with you. That’s why we’ve features articles of minimal poster designs or typographic posters before. Today we are featuring pictogram movie posters. We are not sure when this whole redesigning classic posters as minimalist images trend began but our previously bare walls are glad that it did. So, without any further ado, here are they.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor