Performance photography is the art of capturing shots of performers in motion. It is really a difficult task as images have to be captured at precisely the right moment, one second either side of the perfect moment will result in losing the opportunity of the perfect shot. This type of photography is usually best carried out by professional photographers. In this showcase I have collected some outstanding examples of performance photography. Enjoy!
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor