This week’s classes are for those of you that may want to dive in further to Photoshop and all of its capabilities. I personally use Photoshop every day, but I never set aside the time to learn everything it can do. So if you’re in the same boat, devoting a few hours to an in-person class that spells it all out for you may definitely be beneficial.
- Advanced Photoshop: Learn how to use Masks, Tools, Channels more effectively, create Vector drawings, automate hundreds of repetitious image tasks, produce and print consistent color, create artistic interpretation of pictures using Filters and advanced correction of digital photos. More info.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6: Advanced Retouching: Let us take your Photoshop skills to the next level. In this training you’ll learn how to make complex selections and color corrections, practical uses of blend modes, how to smooth skin and many other tips and tricks. We’ll also explain color management so you can maintain proper color from input (camera/scanner) to editing (on a monitor) to output (print/web). You’ll end up working faster and more efficiently! More info.
- Photoshop Advanced Realistic Photomontage & Ad Creation: This course teaches you the advanced techniques of photomontage and the correct way to create light source, shadows, composition, surfaces, reflections and good-looking images. More info.
- Adobe Photoshop Photo Print & Color: In this course, you will learn professional techniques for obtaining consistent, predictable, high quality images in Photoshop CS5. You will learn to adopt a balanced approach, starting with system calibration through image enhancements and color correction. You will also create traditional printed effects such as duotones and spot color overlays. More info.
- Photoshop for Web Design: This course expands far beyond using the standard Photoshop features. Students will be provided with the correct work flows and best practices professionals use when designing web pages to get optimal results for clients. More info.