Almost every website has its logo, has its own visual identity and elements that communicate its culture, its vision, the “image” of a company. From letters to images and illustrations, every visual identity is exclusive and expresses something to its visitor. Today we bring you 25 amazing examples of web design that have decided to represent their identity using animals. Animals are always cute, playful and attractive, so they are certainly a good choice to get attention.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor