Michael Clinard specialises in general photography, photographing in many genres a few being humour, portrait, conceptual and corporate. Some of Michael’s clients include; Amazon, Huffington Post and Popular Science. To contact or see more of his work, head over to his website.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor