Here I’ve featured the illustration portfolio of Sergio Haisch, he also dabbles in branding, fine art and product design. Sergio is based in Oslo, Norway and is a Bolivian freelance graphic designer, if you would like to see more of his work or even contact him, head over to his website.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor