1. Everest in Two Billion Pixels Take a visual tour of the world’s highest peak through an intriguing two billion pixel interactive image of the Khumbu glacier. Made from 477 individual high res images, the navigable photograph allows for zooming to different site areas for an even closer look….
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor