Peter Tarka is a young designer from Poland who has been pumping out some incredible 3D Typography and Artwork since 2008. A lot of his projects have also been featured on Behance, which is an amazing accomplishment for somebody of his age. Keep updated with his work through his Facebook page.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor