Before I took a look back, I thought I might have a hard time finding ten really great typefaces from 2012 to feature. But once I actually explored the DWL archives a bit, I realized that was clearly not the case. In fact, I wasn’t able to keep it to just ten this year. So without further ado, I give you my favorite typefaces from 2012—just click on the image to learn more and purchase.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor