One of my resolutions this year is to get my hands dirty with craft projects more often. On that note, here’s a few courses that sound pretty interesting:
- Beginning Crochet: In this two– week class, you will learn the chain & the four basic crochet stitches. At the end of the second session, you will be able to crochet a scarf. More info.
- Jewelry: All Levels: Various metalworking processes will be demonstrated, including metal preparation, soldering and polishing as required, and will develop and/or expand your individual design techniques. More info.
- Friday After Workshop: Weaving: Our series of Friday After Workshops allow participants to enjoy an evening of hands-on learning and fun, at low cost and low commitment. More info.
- Wheel Throwing: All Levels: Beginners learn basic skills while intermediate students develop their ideas and skills with individual projects. More info.
- Woodcarving Sampler: Learn the basics of woodcarving, which includes low-relief and 3-Dimensional carving. More info.