Djimantoro Widjojo is a designer with multicultural background, open for collaboration project or commission in Branding, Concept Design, Editorial. He has worked for two years in Magazine Industry, and never tired of experimenting, He believes that somehow.. design is more than just graphic.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor