Jory Dayne is the creator of these inspirational digital illustrations, he is working from the foot of the mountains in northern Utah. Jory has had a few clients some being; Kill Screen Magazine, Adobe Systems and Utah Modern. He is available for commission, get in touch if your interested!
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor