These logo designs are created by David Cran, a designer and illustrator based in Vancouver, Seattle. “with more than 30 years experience, and a passion for vintage influenced Typography, Iconography and Branding” To see more of David’s work, head over to his website.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor