Winston Duke is a 22 year old photographer currently residing in London, UK. He recently returned from a photography trip to Taiwan, and have released several images which encompass his time being there. ‘The Unwaking World’ refers to themes such as solitude and friendship, and a dream-like reality.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor