Alexandra Bruel is a french art director and illustrator based in Paris, and it was during her studies when she started to play with plasticine. As seen by the shots below, the obsession with plasticine didn’t quite stop there. Alexandra is now creating some exciting and creative plasticine pieces and is currently represented by Handsome Frank, a London based creative Agency and gets to work with some fantastic clients including Renault and Coca Cola.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor