Kate Bingaman-Burt has created these hand drawn credit card statements, she started in 2004 and decided to do so until she had payed them off, and has now been debt free since 2010. Kate is an illustrator an educator living in Portland, if you want to see more of her work, head over to her site.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor