Here we have a free and exclusive from us, to you, hand-drawn font. This simple, imperfect font is great for designing creative headlines, sub-titles and so on, the letters were created by Abbie (its her first, so be gentle) and as usual there are no restrictions with regards to the use of these letters at-all, apart from of-course, you cannot redistribute or sell. So enjoy using them! We would love to see what you do with them, so let us know in the comment area. Please note : This is not an Opentype or a Truetype font, the individual letters are stored within a PSD file for you. If the PSD file is not compatible with your version of Photoshop, click on the larger presentation image to download the PNG version.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor