Kufigraph is an Arabic font based on a very simplified geometric script. The base line in Kufigraph falls in the absolute center between equal ascenders and descenders in almost all the letters and that supports the balance. The anatomy of some letters was completely re-designed in order to meet the new structure and that created a unique visual identity to the script.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor