The awesome and unique illustrations in this post are by Sam Green, he has had many clients just a couple being; Nokia, Fallon and Metallica. Sam has an online Bigcartel store selling his work, which you can get to via his website. "My work is a mixed bag really, I never felt it was important to settle into one signature style although you can see a few different visual strains developing in my folio. Essentially I draw detailed, realistic imagery that has a surreal, abstract twist to it. A lot of the work is quite playful and abstract, I think the work tends to be quite enigmatic in most cases."
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor