This gorgeous female photography is by Teddy Meyer, a photographer born in New Jersey and currently based in Los Angeles. His work has a definite lomo style and he captures beauty and adventure, every image is well compositioned and well lit. "There is something beautiful in every moment in life, and I only see the world with my own eyes. I take photos that mean something to me, and try to show something that can change the way i look at myself or the world around me. I walk down city streets looking for what makes a city live. I love the thrill and adventure of new experience, and being a part of the moments captured."
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor