Wolfgang Stiller has made these incredible realistic matchstick men sculptures, made with wood that looks like it has been burnt at the end and carved into realistic lifesize heads. Stiller is currently living and working in Berlin, and he has been in many group and solo exhibitions. If you are interested in seeing more of Wolfgang's work,check out his website.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor