These illustrations I have featured are by Brian Weaver, an illustrator working in Boston,Because I'm such an avid reader, my work is often inspired by books, short stories, and even just words and phrases. Sometimes an image will become stuck in my head–i.e. a little boy leading a yeti on a leash–and I love it when I can translate the image in my head into a piece of art with very little modification." Brian has an online Etsy store, check it out HERE!
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor