This portrait photography collection is by Nava Monde, she hasn't always been a photographer in fact she used to work in an office for five years and fell in love with photography when she took a trip to the island of Bali. "This was a trip to the island of Bali, where I met a wonderful local photographer. It so happened that he had photographed my wedding and I am so in love with his job, fell in love with his camera fell in love with the way he did it, as did, how to build a frame, as he worked with me and my husband, she decided to radically change their lives. She decided to devote her life to creativity, namely photography."
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor