Sutrisna is an artist who skillfully and thoughtfully presents colourful and atmospheric compositions of work. Her attention to detail is remarkable for a 19-year-old who has an insatiable desire for vivid colours and aggressive patterns. She is self-taught and uses old-fashioned tools — such as pens, markers, paints and pencils — to create her illustrations. She has yet to break into commercial success, but as her style is developing and improving each time new images appear, we will likely see a lot of her in the future.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor