Here is a photo series about an abandoned steel factory, this style of photography is called 'urbex' photography in which I take photos of old derelict buildings. Besides urbex photography, I photograph regularly for sale houses agents. Check out my website HERE.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor