David Silberbauer is a graphic designer and illustrator based in the Western Cape, South Africa. "Magazine titles I’ve worked on include Franschhoek Style magazine, Playboy SA magazine, Premier magazine, Cars in Action magazine. Recently I decided to start my own business as I enjoy a more diverse and varied set of projects."
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor