Marynn is a french illustrator, some of her clients include; CITIZEN K magazine, Olow and Paulette magazine. " My work is inspired by everything, the people around me, song lyrics, personal stories, feelings, anything that can carry a message. In my illustrations I use several photographs to catch the precious side of realism."
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor