These 3D Elements and Photographs are by Roxana, she has a career in Graphic Design and also has interests in Photography and Illustration. "My artworks are based on 3D elements and photographs. They go through a heavy process of transformation, assemblage and detail that puts them closer to a pictorial expression. My images full of personal symbols and careful details are reflections of a human life that wanders between ordinary events and a subconscious world where nature and bodies talk through complex disguises." Roxana has an online Society6 shop, check it out HERE.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor