Navid Baraty is a Brooklyn based photographer, his work has been featured by National Geographic, CNN, The Huffington Post, Daily Mail, CBS New York and more. "He was drawn to photography by its amazing ability to stop time, revealing unexpected details that the eye might otherwise never see." Navid is available for assignments worldwide, get in touch via his website.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor