Caleb Brown has created these amazing and unique paintings, he currently lives and works in New York City. " My paintings are cultural allegories that aim to reflect my view of the modern world. My conceptual process begins by selecting themes and elements of contemporary life (such as media culture, genetic engineering, globalization, etc.) which seems important and interesting to me. I then combine and expand those components into completely ridiculous scenes that depict a fictitious near-future or alternative reality. I attempt to balance the utter implausibility of these scenes by painting them as convincingly as I can."
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor