Shauna Luedtke is a Graphic Designer, she has had many many clients a few being; Orchard Park, The Mustard Seed and Chinook Centre. "When I’m not doing graphic design, I’ve developed a large international clientele with my company Slip-Offs, where I hand-paint and customize canvas shoes. I have customized over 400 shoes, and my work has been featured on the Ellen DeGeneres show as well as in the History of Vans hardcover book."
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor