Here we have the work of a one man design studio called Creative Mints. The work that this guy churns out is good enough to force you into another career, but! all is not lost as Mike (the guy behind creative mints) is kind enough to run through his processes with shots of his sketches and various concepts, which you will find below. I have been keeping up to date with Mike (Creative Mints Mastermind) on Dribbble, within which he is a superstar ranking with 21,000+ followers so be sure to check him out on there!
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor