These Creative Acrylic Paintings are by the talented Istraille, a french artist. Istraille is inspired by music and dancers, each painting filled with movement and expression. What I like most about Istaille's paintings is the small amount of abstractness that he adds to his creations in the form of paint splats and visible movement lines, it reminds me of the digital artwork of Alexis Marcou.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor