The Underwater Project by Mark Tipple, a documentary photographer with clients such as: Christian Surfers, 100Revs, Beyond Water and more. "Their faces contort, their muscles tighten in reaction to the struggle for power with the ocean. They surface when the surge has passed. Then breathe. They are unaware that a camera has captured it all; from straining arms clawing at sand to eyes squeezed shut against the bite of salt. Mark Tipple holds his camera steady in the melting foam, and makes his way to shore." Check out the video at the bottom of the post!
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor