The portfolio of Matthew Lyons is full of some fantastic and creative Illustrations that I can only describe as being vintage, I know the word vintage gets thrown around a lot, but if you have a better word shoot it our way! This style of digital art is a new style that I have noticed popping up around the market, The use of color, shape and texture is fantastic and strangely realistic in places.Matthew has completed Illustrations for clients such as New York Times, Runners World Magazine, The Daily and Good Magazine, be sure to check out the rest of his work over on his portfolio.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor