Here we have compilled a beautiful collection of professional and inspirational magazine covers to help guide you in designing your own magazine. The covers that we have selected below have been taking from big name magazines such as Bloomberg Businessweek, The New York Times Magazine, The Guardian, Rolling Stone, FUKT and Collect. You might be thinking "ofcourse they're going to be great, they have big teams and top directors working on every cover", you have a point, but nothing stops you achieving the same or better results. The one thing that all these covers have in common is that they share the same motto and that is that the skies the limit. If you are just embarking on designing your own magazine or are involved on designing one, let us know in the comment area as we would love to hear from you.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor