Rekakoti has created these stunning images, her main focus is analogue photography and she has re-discovered lomography. "Her timeless end sensitive photography transcends the attributes of photo verité creating new understandings in lomographic photography. Her works are well-known, praised and represented on such interfaces as the American Iconology, covers of the Zagar band, or the recent Pecha Kucha in the Ludwig Museum of Contemporary Art." If you would like to see more projects or personal work by Rekakoti, head over to her website.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor