Here is the Chernobyl Series by James Charlick, his hobby is photographing derelict spaces. One interesting and emotional place he photographed was in Ukraine, where the Chernobyl Power Plant exploded in 1986. "On April 26th 1986 one of the four reactors at the Chernobyl power plant in the Ukraine exploded, spreading nuclear contamination all over the surrounding area and crossing boundaries into other countries. Many people who were at the plant trying to get the situation under control died from radiation poisoning within a few weeks of the accident, and those hired to clean up the Chernobyl accident had similar problems as they did not have proper protection. Now this plant and surrounding towns are abandoned and no-one can enter without permission from the government."
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor