Gavin Rutherford, a Scottish Freelance Illustrator, has created these awesome detailed pattern designs. "My drawings combine intricate penmanship with bold graphics to produce elegant illustrations and bespoke surface decorations." Gavin will have prints and apparel coming soon, keep updated via his website!
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor