Amy Hamilton, a graphic design student from Canada has created these beautiful digital illustrations that I can only describe as being 'dream-like'. The choice of color and her technique of layering various textures and brushes is incredible and in combination creates something very unique and refreshing. All of her pieces are available for purchase through her Society6 account as art prints, t-shirts, phone cases and the other usual Society6 products. So if you are a fan, be sure to pay her shop a visit or simply help by sharing this post.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor