Here we have some of the best fractal artworks that I have ever seen, but in all honesty I have never been a great fan of fractal art as it has always seemed very random and un-controlled but that could be my ignorance as to how factal artwork is actually created. But Eli Vokounova has complete control over her beautiful fractal creations as shown by the fantastic shapes that she constructs and the intricity within them. A lot of Eli's work is available to purchase on deviantART through her account, so be sure to head over.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor